- This event has passed.
Cyber Security – the Essentials
June 14 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
This though provoking session will be delivered by Raj Kundalia of LikinIT & Cybione. With over ten years cyber security experience, Raj has assisted CEOs, business owners, and senior managers across multiple industries, from SMEs to local government & large corporate organisations, where he has implemented effective cyber resilient protection strategies by making sure they realise the importance of being prepared for a cyber breach.
The session will be based around Raj’s belief that cyber security needs to be people-centric & will educate attendees in cyber security best practice which will help businesses on the road to building cyber security strategies and staff training.
The agenda will cover –
- Overview of cyber security – what is cyber security & the types of cyber security threats
- How cyber attacks work – examples of cyber attacks & what motivates cyber criminals
- Where do you start – identifying vulnerabilities in your system, understanding risks and assessing your current cyber security posture
- Cyber security best practices
- Planning for a cyber security incident