- This event has passed.
Masterclass – Tax & Financial Management
March 12, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Join financial experts Ratcliffe Wealth Management, and the Pioneer 10 team, as they guide you through the tax planning process for the end of the tax year.
Specialists in providing high quality advice on many aspects of financial management, Ratcliffe Wealth Management will ensure all your questions are answered, providing you with essential information on:
- Tax planning for Tax year end of 5th April 2019
- Overview of Business and Personal allowances from the Government and what they actually mean and will be lost if not used before above date
- Overview of ways that Businesses are able to make use of these allowances and how to reduce their tax liability
- Tax Efficient Profit extraction from Businesses
- Overview of ways that Soles Traders and also employed staff are able to make use of these allowances and how to reduce their tax liability
- Advice on ways of getting free money from HMRC
- Impact of Long Term interest rates and Billions of £’s lost to inflation
- Uncovering hidden wealth – the secret!
- Overview of tax efficient schemes offered by HMRC including the likes of;
- Relevant Life Plans
Workshops run by experts
Ratcliffe Wealth Management
Ratcliffe Wealth Management was established when it’s Principal Terry Ratcliffe accepted an invitation to join St. James’s Place Wealth Management Academy.
Ratcliffe Wealth Management provides holistic wealth management services to Private Clients & Business Owners. This is delivered through personal face to face relationships founded on trust, excellent service and superior wealth management planning. We help clients create bespoke financial planning solutions based on their individual circumstances through the implementation of straightforward, or, if necessary, a complex, multi-faceted plan.
With offices in Manchester, Ratcliffe Wealth Management are strategically placed to be able to provide a professional and friendly advice through an ongoing relationship with clients across the North West of England.